Monday 2 September 2013

Struggling for time

Rather depressingly I have received an email from the OCA today informing me of the impending two year limit on completing the watercolour course, I have been very worried anyhow about the lack of work I have done while the children have been off school so it just feels as though this has further exacerbated the situation, now I am really panicking about the 21 November deadline, but don't really have any medical or "family responsibility" excuses to give to the OCA to justify an extension, and realistically I really want this course done and dusted ASAP anyway so that I can progress to level two (I have just been interrupted as I type this to sort my daughters knitting) back to school tomorrow so fingers crossed for a day of watercolour work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment