Wednesday 13 March 2013

Returning to Watercolour March 2013

Its time to get back into my watercolour course. After moving house and completing Textiles 1 Exploring Ideas I am ready to get back into this course, and see it through to the end. I have found that the key issue here has been my inability to study the two courses alongside each other, I also find that with watercolour painting I see it as part of a process toward creating a new Textile piece - I think I need to start to accept it and view it as art in itself.

I really do enjoy the watercolour painting processes, and am looking forward to immersing myself in the final three Assignments - I think the first stage is going to be clearing away all of the Textiles "stuff" then pulling out and reviewing all of the Watercolour material and my tutor reports for the first two assignments.


No comments:

Post a Comment